Uber Financing

We're Sorry

This program is currently unavailable.

Getting Insurance

How do I get insurance?

  • Call SCUSA at (855) 443-1994 for the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
  • Contact your insurance agent and give them the VIN and lienholder information listed below:
    • CCAP Auto Lease Ltd
      PO Box 6
      Minneapolis, MN 55440-0006
  • Bring your proof of insurance to the dealership when you pick up your car.

What type of insurance do I need?

Toyota Camry Hybrid

uberX Drivers

You will need standard vehicle insurance.
Toyota Camry Hybrid

UberBLACK/SUV Drivers

You will need commercial/livery vehicle insurance.

What coverage do I need?

Liability (minimums may be higher depending upon state specific requirements)
  • $500,000 minimum per individual and $1,000,000 per occurrence
  • $1,000,000 minimum property damage
  • $0 deductible
Comprehensive and Collision
  • Covering stated or actual cash value of the vehicle
  • $1,000 max deductible per event